Are you a Friend of Downtown?
As a small nonprofit, your Friendship is HUGE to us! The Fuquay-Varina Downtown Association (FVDA) relies on support from all of you to help sustain our mission to Build Community & Support Local. Below are a few of the things we’re proud to do:
Host events & activities throughout the year, including:
Let's Be Friends!
When you become a Friend, you’ll also receive:
- Annual I’m a Friend window cling
- Dinner in Downtown priority ticket purchase option
- Sleigh Ride Fast Pass Tickets
- Social Media Shout Out
- Invitations to Friends only events
How to Become a Friend:
- Donate as an Individual/Family ~ $150
- Donate as a Business ~ $250
Our story began over three decades ago with a group of a few individuals that saw a need for downtown, the heart of the community, to be revitalized. Hundreds have since joined in the efforts to make Fuquay-Varina Downtown a thriving destination for entrepreneurs building a business, residents enjoying time with family and friends, and visitors enjoying the history and charm of our unique districts.
Events Aren’t All We Do
In addition to the events we host throughout the year, with your help, we’re also proud to:
- Coordinate with other community organizations and nonprofits
- Offer continuing education opportunities
- Support small businesses in a variety of ways
- Partner with the Town of Fuquay-Varina to administer the NC Main Street Program and maintain accreditation with the National Main Street Program